San Fernando Valley, North Hills, CA
This is an excellent course for nurses and caregivers offered through a partnership with New Start Home Medical, Inc.
Select + toggles to view information
Online Registration Is Required With This Class.
- Pulmonary Assessment
- Tracheostomy Tubes
- Measures to maintain a patent airway, airway devices
- Measures to maintain adequate oxygenation and oxygen therapy
- Measures to maintain adequate ventilation
- Critical care: pulmonary section
- Pulse Oximetry ( SPO2 ) / Interpretation
Continuing Education Certificate is also included with this course for no additional charge
A: We are one of very few companies in the country offering this specialized ype of course. Although Physicians attend our course on occasion, most students are RN or LVNs seeking employment at a sub-acute facility or home setting. You will receive a certificate upon course completion.
$110 each – Group of 2-3
$100 each – Group of 4-5
$90 each – Group of 6-14
$80 each – Group of 15+
$20 discount from each subsequent course(s) when registered within one month.
BLS/CPR and NRP is not applicable with this offer
- Discounts will be honored and applied on the day of class
- This course is offered by our team of highly skilled Respiratory Care Practitioners who each have over 20-30+ years experience and are well-versed in the areas of acute care, sub-acute, homecare settings, ventilator management and education.
VENTILATOR TRAINING & PULMONARY EDUCATION
(877) 311-4CPR (4277)