BRN and BVNPT Healthcare Provider Authorized Course
$20 $40 $60 Deals
- $20.00 Discount - from your second course
- $40.00 Discount - from your third course
- $60.00 Discount - from your fourth course
- Register within one month
- Only a deposit is required for registration
- Discounts applied at class from the remaining balance
- NRP, BLS/CPR and online courses not applicable
Use promocode “204060deal” when registering
Upon completion of this course, the health care provider will understand ventilator settings, understand how to recognize, prevent and troubleshoot the common causes of ventilator issues that require immediate attention. You how also be able to recognize the causes of low pressure, high pressure and other alarms and learn how to resolve either the equipment or patient issue prior to an emergency situation.
Basic and advanced airway device recognition and utilization within your scope of practice will be covered. This course also includes:
• Tracheostomy Tubes
• Measures to maintain a patent airway, airway devices
• Measures to maintain adequate oxygenation and oxygen therapy
• Measures to maintain adequate ventilation
• Critical care: pulmonary section
• Pulse Oximetry ( SPO2 ) / Interpretation<
This is an excellent course for nurses and caregivers planning to care for ventilator- dependant patients in the homecare and sub-acute setting, where ventilator troubleshooting skills is imperative. We are one of very few companies in the country offering this specialized type of course. Although physicians attend our course on occasion, most students who attend this course are required by their employer, such as RN’s, LVN’s and caregivers seeking employment at a sub-acute facility or home setting. This course is offered through a partnership with New Start Home Medical, Inc. with a team of highly skilled Respiratory Care Practitioners who each have over 20-30+ years experience and are well-versed in the areas of acute care, sub-acute, homecare settings, ventilator management and education.
- Approximately 4.0 hours.
- Certificate of Completion and Continuing Education on the same day of class approved by the BRN and BRNPT for Healthcare Providers.
Contact us for group rates for 6 or more