San Fernando Valley, North Hills, CA
The NRP – NALS for Healthcare Provider course is intended for participants who provide health care to patients in a wide variety of settings including but not limited to Doctors, Nurses, EMT’s, Nursing or EMT Students, Paramedics, Respiratory Therapists, Physical Therapists, Firefighters, etc.
This course satisfies ALL requirements of the American Academy of Pediatrics
$25.00/deposit is required to enroll for this course.
$50.00 – Remaining balance due at class (check or cash)
- Discounts will be honored and applied on the day of class
See below for information: About the NRP Online Examination
- You will receive your card on the day of course completion
- Continuing Education Certificate is available with this course at no extra charge! 2 year Certification
- Prior to class, students are now required to purchase and complete the online session.
- A current CPR/BLS card is a prerequisite to enroll in this class
Course Description and Objectives
This course has been designed to teach an evidence-based approach to resuscitation of the newborn. The causes, prevention, and management of mild to severe neonatal asphyxia are carefully explained so that health professionals may develop optimal knowledge and skill in resuscitation. Upon completion of this NRP class the healthcare provider will be able to understand how to recognize and prevent the common causes of neonatal emergencies that require resuscitation. You’ll understand how to recognize respiratory failure and initiate advanced resuscitation with airway and ventilation control, vascular access, as well as fluid and medication therapy.
For additional information please contact:
(877) 311-4CPR (4277)