American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Authorized Course
$20 $40 $60 Deals
- $20.00 Discount - from your second course
- $40.00 Discount - from your third course
- $60.00 Discount - from your fourth course
- Register within one month
- Only a deposit is required for registration
- Discounts applied at class from the remaining balance
- NRP, BLS/CPR and online courses not applicable
Use promocode “204060deal” when registering
The ECG & Pharmacology Course focuses on specific ECG recognition skills and drug treatment knowledge.
Heart anatomy • Basic electrophysiology • Normal ECG measurements • Arrhythmia recognition and causes, including all heart blocks and life-threatening rhythms • Basic arrhythmias Pharmacology • Basic ACLS drugs and usage • Drugs, doses and routes of administration during cardiovascular emergencies • Integrating basic drug pharmacology into ACLS algorithms • Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
This course is for healthcare professionals who participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who require this specialized knowledge for their job. • Potential candidates for employment as an ECG Monitor Technician and/or ECG Technician • Nurses and nursing students • EMT’s and EMT students • Paramedic and Paramedic students • Healthcare Providers who wish to strengthen their ECG skills • ACLS and/or PALS students as a pre-course option who complete the pre-course self-assessment and find they need to improve their knowledge.
- Approximately 6.0 hours.
- Certificate of Completion and Continuing Education for ECG & Pharmacology Course on the same day of class approved by the American Heart Association.
Contact us for group rates for 6 or more