Healthcare Provider Approved
This course satisfies ALL requirements of the BRN and BVNPT for Healthcare Providers and Continuing Education Contact Hours
$20 discount from each subsequent course(s) when registered within one month.
BLS/CPR, NRP and online courses not applicable
The ECG Interpretation & Cardiac Medications Course focuses on specific ECG recognition skills and drug treatment knowledge.
• Heart anatomy
• Basic electrophysiology
• Normal ECG measurements
• Arrhythmia recognition and causes, including all heart blocks and life-threatening rhythms
• Basic arrhythmias Pharmacology
• Basic ACLS drugs and usage
• Drugs, doses and routes of administration during cardiovascular emergencies
• Integrating basic drug pharmacology into ACLS algorithms
• Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
Select + toggles to view information
• Nurses and nursing students
• EMT’s and EMT students
• Paramedic and Paramedic students
• Healthcare Providers who wish to strengthen their ECG skills
• ACLS and/or PALS students as a pre-course option who complete the pre-course self-assessment and find they need to improve their knowledge.
Contact us to request a class date for groups of 4 or more