American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Authorized Course
$20 $40 $60 Deals
- $20.00 Discount - from your second course
- $40.00 Discount - from your third course
- $60.00 Discount - from your fourth course
- Register within one month
- Only a deposit is required for registration
- Discounts applied at class from the remaining balance
- NRP, BLS/CPR and online courses not applicable
Use promocode “204060deal” when registering
The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. The BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR course teaches the skills of CPR for victims of all ages (including ventilation with a barrier device, and oxygen), use of an AED on adults and children, and relief of FBAO in responsive and nonresponsive victims.
- • Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. • Critical concepts of high-quality CPR. • The American Heart Association Chain of Survival. • 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant. • 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant. • Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques. • Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant. • Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant. • Relief of choking for adult, child and infant. • CPR with an advanced airway. • Compression/ventilation rate and ratio for a patient who has an advanced airway in place.
This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
- Recertification Course: Approximately 4 hours, including skills practice and testing. Certification Course: 4.5 hours, including skills practice and testing.
* Course time is based on a ratio of 1 Instructor, 6 students and 2 manikins
Duration may be vary due to:
- Our group sizes, which are normally very small (only 1 to 3 students average per class)
- Skill level
- Time for discussion
- Practice, testing and remediation if indicated
- BLS/CPR course completion card authorized by the American Heart Association, valid for two years.
Contact us for group rates for 6 or more