American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Authorized Course
$20 $40 $60 Deals
- $20.00 Discount - from your second course
- $40.00 Discount - from your third course
- $60.00 Discount - from your fourth course
- Register within one month
- Only a deposit is required for registration
- Discounts applied at class from the remaining balance
- NRP, BLS/CPR and online courses not applicable
Use promocode “204060deal” when registering
ACLS is an advanced, instructor-led classroom course that highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care. It also covers airway management and related pharmacology. In this course, skills are taught in large, group sessions and small, group learning and testing stations where case-based scenarios are presented.
• Course uses learning stations for practice of essential skills simulated clinical scenarios that encourage Active participation
• Hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
• Classroom-based works well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning skills
• Key changes in advanced cardiovascular life support, reflecting the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an (AED)
• Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
• Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
• Airway management
• Related pharmacology
• Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
• Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
• Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics
ACLS is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units.
The Initial Provider Certification Course requires approximately 10-12 hours to complete, including skills practice and skills testing.
The Update Course requires approximately 5-6 hours, including skills practice and skills testing.
ACLS course completion card authorized by the American Heart Association, valid for two years.
Continuing Education Certificate is included with this course at no additional charge.
Contact us for group rates for 6 or more