BRN and BVNPT Healthcare Provider Authorized Course
$20 $40 $60 Deals
- $20.00 Discount - from your second course
- $40.00 Discount - from your third course
- $60.00 Discount - from your fourth course
- Register within one month
- Only a deposit is required for registration
- Discounts applied at class from the remaining balance
- NRP, BLS/CPR and online courses not applicable
Use promocode “204060deal” when registering
The 12 Lead ECG Course emphasizes recognition of STEMI as related to specific heart anatomy along with the underlying etiology. A systematic approach to 12-lead ECG interpretation is the focus of this course.
Understanding ACS • Understanding STEMI Systems of Care • Basics of ACS and triage of STEMI patients • Naming the leads, regions of the heart • Measuring ST deviation and correlating regional changes • Acquiring an accurate ECG • Coronary anatomy related to 12-lead ECG • STEMI recognition and treatment • ECG mimics of STEMI • Indications for activating a Heart Alert System
This course is intended for healthcare providers (EMS to in-hospital providers) who need to understand 12-lead ECGs and improve his/her STEMI recognition and assessment skills to identify potential STEMI patients.
Prerequisite: Basic arrhythmia course such as ECG & Pharmacology and/or clinical experience and knowledge in reading ECGs.
- Approximately 4.0 hours.
- Certificate of Completion and Continuing Education on the same day of class approved by the BRN and BRNPT for Healthcare Providers.
- The instructor will provide detailed reference material at no charge.
Contact us for group rates for 6 or more